“Very good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Really good service Tasty food and fresh strawberrys, yummy. Very crowded and lots of noise. Butik all in All a good experience

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Amazing brunch spot in the South Bay! You can't beat cheap eats, good food, and HUGE portions! I had the apple pancake and sausage and took half of it home because there was so much food! Good service. The menu selection is really big. This place gets super packed, so go very early to avoid a long wait!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

From the moment you step in to the restaurant, the feeling is off a great family dining experience. The waitresses were very nice and welcoming. They immediately offered coffee and gave us time to order. The menu was very overwhelming as everything looked good. I settled for pancakes with egg and a side of bacon strips. While waiting, the coffee kept coming (being refilled). It gave off a very old diner feeling which was what I was looking for in terms of a good breakfast experience. The only down side was that they just renovated which made the venue modern. It would have been good to keep the "old feeling" to go with the experience. I enjoyed my meal and overall experience was perfect to start my day.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

The staff was more than efficient at gettin em in and gettin em out. We didn't feel pressure from the staff but from the lines of people waiting outside. I tried my first in a long time crepe and I think I should lhave stuck with buttermilk pancakes which hubby said were good. Scrambled eggs and ham were had as well on this father's day and were purported to be good. I thought the crepes lacked taste and were hefty compared to my last experience.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We had a really great breakfast here. The portion sizes could keep you full up until dinner.
The eggs were very tasty and my husband said the pancakes were great.

Lovely service with refillable coffee, would highly recommend.