Ramada Limited Redondo Beach
Residence Inn Los Angeles Redondo Beach(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 148*
USD 156*
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 229*
USD 131*
  • Restaurant
The Redondo Beach Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 179*
USD 174*
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Shade Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 291*
USD 249*
Official Hotel
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 150*
USD 134*
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 153*
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 153*
USD 135*
BestWestern.com
Great 4.5/5
Redondo Pier Inn(Redondo Beach)
USD 101*
USD 86*
Agoda.com
Good 3.5/5
Seaside Motel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 105*
Very Good 4/5
All reviewshardwood floorswafflesunderground garagefridge and microwavestay there againfew blockswalking distancecouple blockspacific coast highwayshort walk to the beachwaffle makerthe breakfast areafree breakfastpiercerealchannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 December 2011

In September my sisters and I stayed at this motel and found it excellent.Very nice room.Continental was just plain but adequate. Short walk to the beach and restrauants. Good parking underground. Would recomend.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank tipturkey
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Stayed 2 nights here for a little weekend getaway. Located right around the corner from the Redondo Beach Pier where I was attending a concert at the Brixton. Nice basic room with all wood floors and a fridge, coffee pot, and microwave (amenities that cost extra at most places). The hotel sits atop its own little underground parking garage that is free. There is coffee, teabags, fruit, etc. in the main office and they serve a basic but decent breakfast in there as well. There is a jacuzzi but it was out of order the weekend I was there. The staff was friendly and overall I had a nice stay.

The only real negative I would say is it can be a bit noisy at times. The hotel sits around a courtyard where there is limited parking aside from the underground garage. All the rooms face out onto this parking area so depending on how noisy people or their kids are, you might get woken up much earlier than you want.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Scorpionwitch
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Room Tip: After my long drive from az it was great to arrive to a welcoming smiling face. I stay here for 3 days it was wonderful. The front desk girl fullfilled all my requests she even came up to the room and helped me with getting my tv to work. The room was so nice and clean the first hotel i ever stayed in with wood flooring and it looked new . The hotel was kinda on the smaller side with underground parking but it was safe no complaint there they have video camera in the parking. This place was great the waffles were amazeing i just wish they had real orange juice instead on the orange drink they had but all in all for a free breakfast it was great. I enjoyed the location it was jus a couple blocks from the pier. The area see pretty safe i walked down to pier alone around 11 at night with no problems. I dont get some of these other reviews they are crazy. someone said something about having to walk up an alley way that was crazy their is no alley way at this hotel. The hotel is a bit old but u can see that they are definitly trying to upkeep and remodle everything. My room even had a flat screen tv with white beding a fridge microwave and coffee maker. the house keepers were really nice to they brought me towels and another pillow right away when i asked. overall my stay was geat i enjoyed getting to know the employees they were all pretty friendly. the front desk was very knowledgeable and gave us great directions to disneyland.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2011

The only pro of this "hotel" is that it is fairly close to the beach. Below is a list of cons that could be much longer but I don't have all day:

- The hotel is being remodeled and the workers are extremely noisy. I can't believe they actually made me pay for staying at a construction site.

- The wi-fi keeps dropping and is slow. The reception doesn't want to deal with this so the guests are given a "support" number. I had to call them about 10 times with problems during my 1-week stay and spent hours on hold.

- There is somethinig wrong with their key card system. Me and my wife had to get at least 12 different key cards over 1 week as we constantly got denied access to our room.

- Beware: We booked the trip through Expedia which doesn't allow you to specify smoking/non-smoking room. The hotel automatically assigned us to a smoking room, and, when we arrived, the hotel charged us $55 to switch to a non-smoking room. I think it's a shameless hidden fees tactic.

- The fridge in our room kept making terrible noise (like a really loud metronome). It was hard to fall asleep but we had perishables in the fridge so didn't want to turn it off.

- The microwave was from circa 1955, worked very poorly and exuded a frightening smell when used.

And on and on...... Hope this saves as many people as possible from a terrible experience.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marek R
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I have stayed on & off at the Ramada Limited Redondo Beach, while looking for a place to live in the area. While the hotel is only 2 stars the customer service & convenient location is what keeps me coming back. At the front desk, Ashley has always been super nice to me and had accommodated every request I had asked about. Also Dulce & Ashwin have helped make each stay over the past 4 mos even better. The housekeeping staff, especially Teresa, Jenny & Angelica have really catered to my little requests.

The only two downfalls are: 1) Breakfast. I have suggested many times to offer real juice along with the Kool Aid for the kids & maybe to spruce it up a bit. The waffle maker is A+.

2) They do the remodeling bit by bit so half the property looks different then the other half. Understandable but......

Overall I definitely recommend the property & would rate it an excellent if they started putting out real juice for breakfast.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are better noise wise but no elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo