“Awesome food ”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #97 of 262 Restaurants in Redlands
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Love going to this Panda Express they have tofu for us vegetarian folks. It's pretty good. Love the vegi egg rolls and fried rice too.

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

They have good food. Used the app to purchase food and when we had someone go to pick it up they didn't have it ready. They hadn't checked the computer. Outside of that the food is good. Miss the egg in the fried rice though. The corn is just not the same.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Great prices. Even better teriyaki bowls. Friendly staff that get you in and out of line fast. I love there chow me in.

Reviewed 17 June 2015

I get coupons and keep in my wallet and always get orange chicken and green beans and noodles with fresh veggies
Love everything they make...view and see what appears new and fresh and order that

Reviewed 19 May 2015

It's been a couple of years or so, but has anyone noticed that the plates have gotten smaller for the same price? So it looks like you're getting more, but actually not. And I really think every time Panda Express runs a commercial for their specialty items, (i.e. walnut shrimp, angus beef, etc) they should mention that they will charge you $1.25 extra + tax per item! Now the taste - its definitely not your typical Asian fast food. Some items look the same but I do prefer that my noodles have a little crunch to them, and my rice does not. The servers greet you as you walk in, which is traditional at a Japanese restaurant, but those smiles are gone by the time you reach the counter to make your selection. It definitely comes down to what mood I'm in to eat at Panda's. What I pay for 2 people with 3 selections (rice, noodles, 2 entree's), I can also enjoy at one of my favorite Sushi restaurants.