“An experience alright, but not one I wish to repeat.”
Review of Wok Experience

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wok Experience
Ranked #193 of 260 Restaurants in Redlands
Reviewed 13 November 2014

My wife and I went on a Sunday at noon. We ordered Beef with Broccoli and Orange chicken one entree plates. The Beef and Broccoli was almost all broccoli and was not very hot. The Orange Chicken appeared to have sat for a long time as it was very tough and not very hot. Based on the food, I doubt we would have returned. Later that night I became incredibly ill. The severe gastrointestinal issues I experienced has sealed the deal that we will not return to the Wok Experience. Over the years we have eaten at the Wok Experience a lot and have noticed a steady decline in both food and service over the past year. There are many better (and safer) choices in the area.

Date of visit: November 2014