“Awesome sushi, clean and friendly”

Niko Niko Sushi Redlands
Ranked #10 of 256 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 14 October 2016

wow on the tuna roll
their bento box overflowing with spicy tuna, teriyaki chicken, fresh not wilted salad, friendly staff and great tea service. This place at lunch was busy with locals. We found this place through TripAdvisor and it's rated number 5 out of 178 locate restaurants - fantastic place - you will not be satisfied - now you know - get there early as this place must have evening line ups!

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We love the niko salad. The Alaskan roll. Crunch dragon roll. Miso soup and their green tea ice cream is a must. We live this place. Best tasting sushi. Only complaint is the restaurant is too small for the volume of customers. In the evenings it's usually a forty minute wait. But definitely worth it. Love his place.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I ate here this evening for the first time! It was an absolute gem!

It was jam packed even at 5:45-6:00. There was already a 45 minute wait for a table and a 30 minute wait for the bar. We opted for the bar and were seated within 20 minutes.

We started with the poke salad which was fantastic! My date had no complaints! It was PACKED with fish!

The waitresses are quick and they have studied the menu. There were 5 sous chefs along with the head sushi chef. Things were prepared with cleanliness as a top priority but they were very fast!

My recommendations: the salmon skin hand roll- its spicy but full of flavor! The snow cone! It's titled that after its brûléed white topping. It is creamy and also given a generous potion of fish. They do not skimp on the portions! Next we had the Wild roll. It had great pickled onions on top and was fresh, juicy and well balanced.

Finally my favorite was the "oy-shi" roll. It is wrapped in cucumber and is served riceless. It was amazing!!! Crisp but tender, creamy and juicy, sweet but salty!!!

I highly recommend this place! But come early!!

All photos are included for you to enjoy!

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I took my family out tonight to this new restaurant and I can't wait to go back. The atmosphere was perfect for a family, date, or solo dining. The restaurant is very large and offered several dining options. You can choose to sit at the sushi counter, or pick a table where they will grill your food in front of you. They even have tables where you can grill your own food ! The bar is expansive, with large televisions to watch sports while enjoying great service. The menu has a variety of choices to pick from besides sushi. We loved their sushi !!!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I have been to this restaurant many times and have always received great service. The food is fresh and wonderful. I love the volcano roll ! This is a small cozy place.