“Breakfast or Lunch anytime, and don't forget to have a cinimmon bun”
Review of deja vu

deja vu
Ranked #1 of 335 Restaurants in Redding
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stopped in here for breakfast but found out that if you want lunch, it is served from 7AM - 2PM. So if you always skip breakfast, here is a great place to have an early lunch! The portion sizes are HUGE. One meal can easily feed two people. We had a pastrami sandwich which was terrific. An order of biscuits and gravy include the largest biscuit we have ever seen. And a chili omelet, with the chili being just okay. These items plus two cups of coffee was $43. We ended the meal with a cinnamon bun and I cannot even begin to describe just how yummy this was. It is large enough to serve 2 - 3 people. The cream cheese frosting was out of this world. This is a very casual restaurant, and I am guessing that it is crowded on weekends. The food was great. The service was terrific.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We ate breakfast here about 8:30 on Saturday morning. We had to wait, but not long - - 15 minutes or so. We ordered the 4 story breakfast omelet and the sourdough burger (yes you can order a burger any time you want). The food was very good. The portions were very large. Prices were good. Service was fantastic!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I don't like my country fries deep fried so I have to remember to ASK for them to be grilled. Next time, I guess I will have to ask for them grilled brown. We had to wait 15 to 20 minutes so we stepped in to get a coffee. FYI: Their people preparing coffees do not know what they are doing and need serious training! ---We were seated and had a great breakfast and Debbie served us. She was outstanding, fun and great service! Would really like to see them get rid of the STYROFOAM TO-GO CONTAINERS

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I go here for breakfast about once a month. Omelettes are excellent and so is the biscuits and gravy!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great food, atmosphere, and Fabulous wait staff. My Granddaughter loved her French Dip, and my Eggs Bennedect. Was so good. Lovely Hollendaise. Will be back again soon.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to deja vu? Share your experiences!