USD 189
USD 184
GardenInn.com
USD 150
USD 151
Comfort Suites Redding(Redding)(Great Value!)
USD 144
ComfortSuites
Travel Inn(Redding)
USD 95
USD 92
Hotels.com
USD 163
Hotelpower.com
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanrestaurant next doorhard boiled eggshotel chainwould stay here againthe breakfast areaeasy accesssouthern californiastayed one nightgreat place to stayroad tripdogpetcattlemanscerealfreeway
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Although this isn't a fancy hotel, it is an EXCELLENT value for the traveler who is just passing through. We stay here every time we drive from Seattle to Santa Barbara to visit my sister. It is a great location to be a two day drive. Since all we need is a clean, quiet, secure, inexpensive place to sleep, this fits the bill perfectly. The room is quite large and comfortable. I'd rate it Excellent for us, although if we were staying there longer I'd probably opt for a bit fancier place with a full breakfast (with bacon and eggs) versus the type breakfast that we get at La Quinta (bagels/toast, yogurt, waffles, cereal).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Manager M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hello Lindy,
It's a pleasure to have you stay with us again! I'm glad to hear that your experiences with us continue to be positive ones. The team takes pride in their work and it always feels good when it's recognized. Thank you again, I look forward to seeing you next time!
Best regards,
Ashley

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Room and bathroom are clean and comfortable. Location is convenient near I-5 and restaurants. In N Out is only 5 min drive. Front desk staff is friendly and service was great. Definitely value for the price.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Manager M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Michael,
It's awesome to hear that you had a positive experience while staying with us! I'm glad that you found the room clean and comfortable. Thank you for your feedback regarding the local restaurants, proximity to the I-5 and the service provided by our team. (I'll make sure to let them know that there efforts were appreciated.) Thank you again, I hope to see you next time.

Warm regards,

Ashley

Reviewed 23 March 2018

This was a great place to stop when I-5 closed all of a sudden. Close proximity to a good steak place, The grounds are quite nice with a big pool and nice courtyard. Staff was supper helpful and friendly. Room faced the freeway so wasn't the quietest but for the price...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Manager M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hello Jack,
It's unfortunate that there was a delay in your trip but I'm happy to know that you still had an enjoyable stay. Thank you for sharing your views regarding the steakhouse, pool and courtyard. I'm sorry to hear that there was a noise disturbance from the freeway. Next time, I'd recommend requesting a room on the lobby side of the property, it's a little further away and should have less noise. Room placement requests are subject to availability but we put in a dedicated effort to accommodate the requests that we receive. Thank you again, I hope to see you next time.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This hotel is very well maintained with spacious rooms, nice pool/spa area and allows pets! We totally enjoyed our stay with our dog and will be back. The staff was friendly and efficient and welcoming!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Patricia,
I'm happy that you and your furry-friend had a good experience during your stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed the pool and spa. Thank you for taking the time to review us. I hope to see you next time!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Our first experience with LaQuinta, but most definitely not our last! Clean, secure hotel/rooms, friendly and helpful personnel, great rates, and you can stay with your pet(s) for no charge! The location of the Redding, California LaQuinta is perfectly situated, being close to restaurants, stores, gas stations, and freeway on ramps and off ramps . The only thing that could possibly be improved upon would be the areas provided for your pets to do their business; less rocks and dirt and maybe more grass would be nice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Donald,
I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your stay, that's the goal we seek to accomplish with every guest! Thank you for taking the time to review us, I hope to see you and your pet-family next time!