See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2011

This is absolutely the WORST place I've ever been in. My belongings were pilfered through and items stolen - even tooth brushes and mouthwash! There were drug deals going down in the parking lot. The management (owner?) was rude and refused to talke to me. You DO NOT want to stay here!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank 59luv2travel_77
Reviewed 5 April 2011

OMG. This place is the worst place I have ever stayed at. The bed pillows were flat & Black. It looks like they grabbed them from the dumpster. The walls were dirty, paint chips, bad patch work, holes in walls. Tile in shower missing. A hold above the shower as if someone is looking at someone taking a shower. TV did not have a plug to plug it into so we had to carry the old box TV to the old refrigerator that was broken inside and set it on top to plug it in the only other plug in the room. The smoke detector did not have a battery in it. The blankets had holes in it. When I removed the bottom sheet there was a bent straw under my sheet. There was hair on the pillow and sheet so that means they did not replace the sheets. They have a "No Refund" policy so you can not ask for your money back. My friend & I did not leave our stuff in the room, not only because of how nasty the room was nut because of the hooker and creepy people outside.

I would never had rented the room but since we did not have enough money to leave to go to another hotel. I would have slept in my car but was to scared to becuase of the people in the parking lot.

oh, the pool was green and had a lot of garbage floating in it.

after this I am turning the hotel into the health department and the fire department.

Room Tip: Stay Away from this hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank 08shannon08
Reviewed 10 January 2011

I stayed with some colleagues. We went to the place because it was cheap. But the hotel was much better than what we expected for the cost. Rooms were clean, its location was good for us and service was prompt and courteous.
Good restaurants nearby and bed was good for a nice sleep after day of hard work.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank visionweb1
Reviewed 20 April 2009

In Mid-April 2009, I had a modest room as a single, arriving at 8 pm. The manager (owner?) gave me a room with a king-size bed, and the room was acceptable. The furniture was fairly recent and had plenty of drawer space, a writing desk (which would work for laptop with the free wifi), two nightstands with small drawers, plenty of lamps and lighting, and a small chair with ottoman (but without a back cushion on the chair). There was a small fridge, one sink with a large counter, a small microwave, toilet and bath/shower. This was a non smoking room and it was acceptably clean and fresh. One drawback was the A/C unit. Set on cooling, fan to any setting (high, low, or auto), it would not run for more than a minute before it took a break. It would stay off for 2 minutes, then cycle back on. It was hard to get the room to cool down. It was 67 degrees outside and 77 degrees inside. I would not want to chance it in summer. The manager tried to tell me that was the best the A/C unit would do, and it appeared it was doing what it could. It was a newer unit, but I was not pleased when he started asking me, "Don't you know how to work an A/C unit?" I actually opened the cover, found the service instructions, and went through the diagnostics to see if the motel had set a 70 degree minimum cooling or something. It appeared to check out, and I just slept on top of the covers. Another tale from the road!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank netserve
Reviewed 7 September 2006

I stayed at this dive on a whim, exhausted from driving all day, and the motel 6 nearby was full. Wish I'd paid more to stay someplace else, this was, hands down, the worst place I've ever stayed (cept maybe this flophouse in Chicago when I was younger). The rooms obviously hadn't been decorated/renovated since the 70's, as the stiff, shiny paisly bedspread indicated. Everything was grimy, and the room reeked of pesticide, smoke & B.O. The carpet was threadbare and horribly stained, looked decades old. The sound of the traffic from the highway sounded like it was going through my room, it actually woke me up a few times, and I'm a deep sleeper.

Listen, I'm not a big spender, of modest means, and have stayed in plenty of el cheap-o motels, but this is the first time I've ever felt the need to take my sleeping bag into the room with me, and sleep on top of the bed inside of the sleeping bag, I was that creeped out by the place, I didn't want to touch anything in there. And it was only $10 cheaper than the motel 6, it was $50, but was a $20 motel at best, a ripoff at that even. Should have slept in my car...... avoid, avoid, avoid.......

• Stayed: February 2006
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank thriftynotcheap