“Good lunch at the Airpark Cafe”
Review of Airpark Cafe

Airpark Cafe
Ranked #95 of 319 Restaurants in Redding
Price range: USD 6 - USD 10
Description: Airport Cafe; Full Breakfast Menu; Best Eggs Benedict / Florentine around! Awesome view of the Cascade Mountains, Mt Shasta, and of course the runway and planes / helo's taking off and landing! Saturday we are open for dinner and a movie on the hangar wall! Come and check it out!
Reviewed 23 December 2016

We were near the airport and stopped by here for lunch, the service was really quick, prices were very reasonable and the food was good. Great spot to eat breakfast or lunch if you like watching airplanes land or take off. Their hours are 7 am til 3 pm, they are not open for dinner. We really liked this cafe and we will be back.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Had lunch at the Airpark Cafe today. Seating available both outside (overlooking the runway at Benton Airport) or inside. The menu is large and appetizing with a huge selection of both hot & cold sandwiches, burgers, wraps & salads. Our waitress was sweet, attentive & eager to make our visit a pleasant one. My girlfriend had the Ortega burger with sweet potato fries...delicious to the last bite! I ordered the roast beef on sourdough sandwich served with fries. The fries were a tad on the cool side...but edible. The sandwich was great...lots of meat, jalapeños, tomato & a horseradish sauce that'll clear out your sinuses! If you don't want it hot, I suggest ordering the horseradish sauce on the side. As we are, small personal aircraft were landing. For those with kids, this would be a super restaurant to sit out on the deck and enjoy the action at the airport! I liked the entire vibe at this cute cafe and will return some day in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Close to Benton Dog Park. Unique atmosphere. lots of CHP helicopters and private planes to watch. Easy to find. Great service, very clean.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

Awesome in every way, but make sure you have enough time, pretty slow. Food is amazing, service is kind.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

I had a hankering for hash browns so decided to give this place a try based on word of mouth recommendations from friends.

I got the egg and sausage breakfast and my wife got the California omelet. The hash browns were perfect and crispy on the top, just the way I like them. I tasted my wife's omelet and wished I had ordered one too as it was excellent.

We were there for a late breakfast and I wondered if there would be a problem finding an open table during busy times as the place isn't that big.