“Awesome!”
Review of Airpark Cafe

Airpark Cafe
Ranked #92 of 315 Restaurants in Redding
Price range: USD 6 - USD 10
Description: Airport Cafe; Full Breakfast Menu; Best Eggs Benedict / Florentine around! Awesome view of the Cascade Mountains, Mt Shasta, and of course the runway and planes / helo's taking off and landing! Saturday we are open for dinner and a movie on the hangar wall! Come and check it out!
Reviewed 30 October 2015

Awesome in every way, but make sure you have enough time, pretty slow. Food is amazing, service is kind.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

I had a hankering for hash browns so decided to give this place a try based on word of mouth recommendations from friends.

I got the egg and sausage breakfast and my wife got the California omelet. The hash browns were perfect and crispy on the top, just the way I like them. I tasted my wife's omelet and wished I had ordered one too as it was excellent.

We were there for a late breakfast and I wondered if there would be a problem finding an open table during busy times as the place isn't that big.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

The place is a small diner in the local private airport. The new owners have a great twist on the lunch menu of sandwiches and the like. Good place for lunch and the burgers are good as well.

1  Thank mlpick3
Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

We had stayed away for awhile and just had coffee and donuts in our hanger to watch airplanes... But check it out now! All new patio furniture/umbrellas decor inside and out is fun! Food and service excellent! Can't wait till grandkids come so they can order pancakes in shape of an airplane or Mickie Mouse!!! Fun time!

Reviewed 28 December 2012

For the best burgers in Redding, California, check out the Airpark Cafe. Our family loves this place! They are open for breakfast and lunch. We highly recommend it! :-)

2  Thank travisjwoolf