All reviews sacramento river river view wild turkeys in house restaurant gas station nice hotel breakfast buffet great place to stay clean rooms definitely stay here again room was large redding area front desk staff easy access hot tub bed was comfortable road trip
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I needed to book this hotel while on route and was pleased to find it had availabllity. The location was ideal for my needs. Staff was professional, friendly and efficient. Upon discovering that my room was on the first floor, immediately behind the lobby and the elevators (grand central station in the morning, no doubt). My request to change rooms was accommodated efficiently. I am very pleased with my stay and the service I received.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Staff and property always meet my expectations in terms of friendliness and cleanliness! The location is not close to other amenities so it's nice to know that there is a good quality restaurant onsite.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We came here for a family wedding. Rooms nice. If you don’t like traffic noise at night reserve a room on the river side of hotel or check in electronically the day before to choose your room and open door with smart phone. Those rooms book fast. It’s a quiet hotel otherwise. No breakfast included with room charge but we found a great little place called Deja Vu about 6 miles from Hilton. Beautiful area with lots of recreation opportunities. The fires did much damage but the town is resilient and bustling.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2018

I am a Hilton Honors member and stay at this hotel whenever I'm in town for family visits. Staff are extremely welcoming, friendly, and helpful. Rooms are well-maintained and always clean. It's the best hotel in Redding!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Good stay! I got there late. Front desk was very helpful at check in to make it a painless and things could be. Was a pleasure to talk to. Breakfast wasn’t very good, but it was included and helped my company save a little bit of money.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business