1,785 results
All reviews lumberjack restaurant travel lodge free breakfast full size refrigerator granola room was clean minute drive breakfast options sundial bridge parking lot hot breakfast outdoor pool air conditioner sacramento river road trip voucher microwave
Reviewed 11 August 2011

My family and I had a very pleasant stay at the Travelodge in Redding, CA. The rooms were clean and quiet, the staff was friendly and helpful and the kids had a great time playing in the swimming pool.

All-in-all, it was an excellent value.

Thanks, Rick

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
RTL, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Redding CA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2011

Thank you Rick for your kind words! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at the Redding Travelodge!

We strive to keep our prices and what we offer the best in town!

We hope to see you on your next trip to Redding!

Reviewed 10 August 2011

Very well run property, immaculate rooms, well appointed, good internet, very comfy beds and a nice breakfast in a bag for those of us who don't choose the restaurant breakfast offered. Been years since I've stayed in a Travelodge and, let's face it, some of their properties seem pretty run down, but this is a good one. Redding is a bit of a motel wasteland meaning average Best Western-type places charge over $100 a night and the $50 a night places here are, for the most part, unsuitable as the reviews indicate. This place fits the in-between role well and offers good value for the money, though it baffles me that I can Priceline 4* properties in LA or SF for less than you pay for a 2* place in Redding. The 5 star rating I gave this property is based on value in comparison with other Redding properties I've visited, not because it's a sister to the Ritz Carlton :). I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Everything we needed in affordable lodging: In-room coffee maker, microwave, fridge, fluffy new large bath towels. For breakfast they give a coupon to a restaurant down the road. Clean, easy check-in. Air conditioning is very good (Redding's HOT).

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2011

This place is friendly, clean and reasonably priced! The breakfast vouchers for the breakfast at the Lumber Jack worked well, as the restaurant was great. This hotel is a half way spot between home and the grandkids. We will become regulars!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I stayed at the Redding Travelodge, on a weekday 'get out of the house' run. The facilities are clean, comfortable, and have the extra convenience of microwave and refrigerator. Hmm, did I forget to mention the FREE WiFi, which worked flawlessly! The staff at the Travelodge were very friendly, courteous, and professional. The free, 'real', breakfast is provided by a restaurant, about 4-5 miles away, but it is an easy drive to get there, and the breakfast coupon has directions on the back. The food at the facility was great, with a gigantic cup of coffee. This hotel was located centrally for me, as I wanted to go to Burney Falls, and Lassen National Park. Both are easy drives from here. There are a LOT more places close by to go visit! I would definitely stay here again and might be back again before the end of the year, as I did not get a chance to see everything that I wanted to see.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo