1,083 results
All reviews the manager's reception complimentary breakfast is fresh fruit place to stay cookies oatmeal staff was very friendly and helpful clean rooms pleasant stay front desk staff long drive third floor great room after a long day the breakfast area convenient location southern california
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had a wonderful, comfortable and peaceful stay with everything we wanted and needed. Everything is so clean. We sleep very well here. It is quiet. A very pleasant visit. We are returning customers♥️

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I was welcomed by a very friendly receptionist. I was earlier than my check-in time and she called housekeeping to see if the room was ready which it was. I went to the gym and noticed there were no towels. I went to the front desk and she said she would send someone in. They were there within a couple of minutes! I then was unable to get the TV on and the housekeeper who brought the towels got someone to help her and they got it working as well. I'm very impressed with how quickly my requests were fulfilled! The room was very clean and because the air was on the room was most comfortable. My only disappointment was that the Managers reception is no longer available. Breakfasts are always the best! You don't go away hungry. I come to this location every time I travel to Red Bluff and will continue to stay here.

Room Tip: If you like a view there is an open field behind the hotel. I like the higher floors also.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Danielle G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I'm so sorry to hear that there were no towels in the fitness center, but am so glad to hear our staff was able to help you quickly! We have an outstanding staff here and they will be very proud to hear of the work they have done to exceed your expectations. We are delighted to hear you will be returning and look forward to your next visit through town!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed at Hampton Inn so we could go to Mt Lessen to play in the snow. Our room was clean and the beds comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was not with numerous things to choose from. They even had a bag with muffin, fruit and water that we could take with us

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. Our housekeeping and breakfast staff work very hard to impress each guest and we are so glad to hear you enjoyed our services. We hope to see you again soon, until then, take care and safe travels!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot to remote locations thus hotel choice can be a crap shoot. I actually wasn’t sure if I would stay overnight or simply take a 3 hour drive and arrive home around 11. I decided to stay pretty much because I missed cancellation time and would have been charged anyway. So glad I did. This property sits right off Highway 5 so very convenient. The location is beautiful. Mount Shasta seems to fill the horizon as you drive Highway 5 north. In the distance (to right and left of interstate 5 you can see snow capped peaks also, which I presume are Lassen and the trinity alps). All I was hoping for was “safe and clean” at 7 pm. But the property is very nice. Maybe it has been recently remodeled. I don’t know as this is my first trip to Red Bluff for business. My room is nice with nice touches such as a desk lamp with a telescoping arm, pretty artwork and a nicely updated bathroom (Neutrogena products ladies!) My room overlooks a small outdoor pool which is set in beautiful landscaping with a view of (I think)Lassen in the distance. Two unexpected bonuses: there is a drive through Starbucks across the street (matters to me when I know I’m leaving at 6 am) and a WONDERFUL Mexican restaurant up the street called Casa Ramos The front desk manager recommended it and I was encouraged to try it after several guests thanked her as they returned. Delicious. Plus if you mention that you are staying at this property they discount your meal bill. I’m going to return one weekend during the summer with my teens. I think they will enjoy this location and property.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Wow, thank you so much for such a thorough review of our property! You are correct, we are not too far from Mt. Shasta and it was Mt. Lassen you saw as well on your drive to our location. Many guests who stay with us visit both sites during their stay as we are very close to either place. There are many hiking trails and beautiful sights at Lassen National Park as well as many activities to partake of in the surrounding areas in our mountainous North State. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer, the restaurants near by, and view from the south side of our property. We truly want to thank you again for such a detailed and thoughtful review and hope to see you and your kids in the summer!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We travel often from Oregon to central and southern California. This hotel, for the price, is the best we’ve found yet. The rooms cost about 30% less than others of the same brand but the rooms and other accommodations are of the same high quality. We highly recommend staying there, and, we’ve rebooked for the return trip!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

We truly believe in consistency and I think that's what makes our brand popular and successful.
Thank you for believing in us. We recognize that you have a choice in where you stay, and we sincerely appreciate you for choosing to stay with us. We loved having you here and look forward to having you back :) Until then, best wishes and take care!