2,685 results
All reviewsthe westin mission hillslas hadas poolpalm springsmain poolpinzimini restaurantpete dye coursefireside loungegary playerbeautiful groundstennis courtsnice propertyoff seasonadult poolfitness centerfamily poolgolfpools
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is the third time i have stayed at the hotel while attending the tennis at Indian Wells. The hotel is an easy 20 minute ride to the tennis gardens. The rooms are nice and large, yet are just a little dated, they could use a refurbishment. Breakfast at the hotel was good, and the staff was nice and helpful. Though i am not a golfer, the course looks beautiful, as did the scenery in the background.

Room Tip: choose a room on the second floor, though there are no elevators
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay, great views, good walking areas, food is great, staff wonderful and best of all free parking and charging for my Tesla. I travelled from Canada and only stayed at hotels/motels whom had chargers. It made the trip and overnight stays much more easy and restful.

Westin

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My wife and I have made this property our go-to place for 10-12 years during the March time period. We LOVE the property and the people. Service is outstanding from everyone! I can say this since I spend over 125 nights a year in hotels around the world.

The staff at the desk greet you with smiles and joy that you selected this property!

The staff in the restaurant treat you as they would a guest in their homes. Thanks to Luis and many others for accommodating our odd diets and being so happy every morning.

David at the Adult Pool is spectacular! He greeted us daily with a smile/hug/fist bump and anticipated when I needed another glass of ice or a menu. We have gotten to know him over these many years and he feels like a good friend.

The golf staff was great. They ran a supplier event with Calloway and others that really was fun. This was new for them and I know that it will get bigger and better every year.

Many thanks to Tom Scaramellino, the GM, for having such a great and attentive team. You made this a great experience for us and especially my wife who has to deal with my crazy travels every year. She relaxed and loves this place.

Room Tip: This is a resort so it costs a bit more. Ask for rooms looking at the golf course, it's worth it!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This was our 8th visit to the Westin Rancho Mirage...Beautiful grounds,beautiful golf course....also tennis courts...it is a pleasure to play and walk the grounds...carts are available...the morning and evenings are just terrific this time of the year...dining and drinks outdoors are a treat even thou the food is mediocre and pricey...the space can use use some upgrading but I look beyond that because of the property....rooms are large...a quiet pool and larger children’s pool give you choices ...location very convenient to many other activities

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We consider this our home away from home and urge anyone looking for a spectacular SPA and Golf to stay here. Great eating facilities, wonderful staff and particularly the Fireside restaurant and ask for Mayola or Robyn to look after you. Checking in at front desk, must get "Abril" -she is amazing.

Room Tip: Request golf course view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple