In Mach our family of 6 adults and two children spent 5 days at Rancho las Palmas and had a lovely time. The setting is gorgeous - magnificent gardens that delight they eyes, great pools (separate for families, adults, fun pools for children e.g., water slides), excellent tennis court and lovely golf course. The place is immaculately clean and the staff (around the pools, at the tennis courts) very friendly and helpful. I had a few quibbles:(a) some of the small appliances (e.g., coffee pot, hairdryer) did not work and had to be replaced (which housekeeping did quite promptly),(b) the gym was small and not well ventilated and there were no aerobics, zumba or other exercise classes (which a facility of this size might be expected to have), and (c) more importantly, you have to check the final bill very carefully because we found a variety of extra charges on it that did not belong and othr charges designed to get the most out of visitors ( e.g., $12 charge to print airline boarding pass!, $35 to use the door between connecting rooms . We did negotiate and get the promised deal, but it was not a good ending to an otherwise delightful family vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Hotelopia, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert