The room we had was super: large, well appointed, comfortable, non-smoking with a fantastic view and a bathroom the size of a small ballroom with fixtures to match. The trick is that in order to get to this fantastic upper-floor room you have to navigate through a smoke-filled noisy casino.
We traveled to Agua Caliente with another couple who are gamblers; we are not. So this is the critical to our point of view. While our friends played the machines in the casino area, we took advantage of the the other attractions available to visitors of the Palm Springs area. Our friends showered down each night to clear away the casino-smoke odor acquired during their time playing the machines. We managed to avoid this requirement.
This review is centered on the hotel room, not the casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the pleasures of a luxurious, four-diamond destination are yours at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California. Our beautiful 16-story resort includes our wildly popular casino, and has pools and well appointed cabanas, an exceptional spa, and a state-of-the-art concert theatre. Located only seven miles from Palm Springs International Airport and 130 miles east of Los Angeles off I -10 and Bob Hope Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agua Caliente Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert