“Best Sushi”
Review of Sushi Martini

Sushi Martini
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We love coming here. The staff is really friendly, and I love that they always have fresh flowers. As for the sushi, well, it's delicious. All you can eat is worth it! If you are not too much into the "raw" fish like me, they have some great cooked rolls. Some of my favorite: Vegas, Cloud 9, Volcano & You can't handle the truth. But PLEASE give the Citrus roll a try, it's our favorite one hands down.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

When we arrived there was a long wait to get a table. We waited at least 40 minutes. The place is small, but the price is good. The taste of the fish was good and fresh. But the service was OK, because the end of the menu we did not see the server for a while. Might come back.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We really enjoy the sushi here! They have some delicious sushi that isnt the same old boring rolls, and the presentation is beautiful. We enjoy sitting at a booth or table in the bar,as it usually just the two of us and the restarant is busy! The owners couldnt be nicer, the service is great as is the food.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Since I love Martinis and Sushi, I thought this would be an interesting establishment to visit and I was not disappointed. We were quickly greeted and seated. Our order was promptly taken and the food was quickly delivered. The Sushi was fresh and the sashimi was fresh, but not the freshest I have had. As the restaurant filled up, service became slower, but still reasonable. The AYCE price was reasonable for the quality. Our only real distraction was that as the restaurant filled up, the noise level was too high for our comfort.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This place is starting to get busy. I've come before and usually get seated very quickly and now people are finding out about this place and filling it up!
The service is good and most people seem to enjoy themselves there. You can get a table or sit at the bar. There is AYCE for the sushi lover. The place can get a bit loud and the tables are close to one another, but the food is good.