“Good food, and atmosphere”

Antonino's Italian Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Antonino's Italian Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 20 - USD 35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Featuring some of most stunning and delicious dishes from Northern and Southern Italy, Antonino's is the ultimate in casual yet elegant dining.
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Well, the problem is that I lived in Italy for many years, so I know Italian food, and how Italians eat at home and out in restaurants. The food is good, and there are certainly many Italian elements, flavours, tastes, sights and sounds to this restaurant. I had veal piccata, and it was good, but not what I would get in a restaurant in Rome. The pasta dishes are, in accord with American custom, entrees, instead of in accord with Italian custom a starter. I would have loved to have started with a pasta dish and continued with a meat or fish dish, but the quantities are way too large for that. One of the reasons my friends don't take me to Italian restaurants often... I know too much. But the food is good!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We have had special meals here for some years. The service has always been friendly but very casual, to the point of being way too friendly. The food is generally pretty good. Tonite's experience was very disappointing. The salad is tasty if not terribly well presented. No fresh ground pepper was offered. Three of the four meals had to be returned because they were barely room temperature. The fillet was ok but nothing special. The veal parm was not cooked crisply and the sauce was pretty much lacking. For about $30 a meal plus a $5 salad, I cannot really recommend this any more. So sad.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Antonino's is an upscale neighborhood Italian Restaurant. Having grown up in an Italian family, I can vouch for the food's authenticity and delightfully just plain good!. It is a restaurant that my Italian Mama would appreciate. The food is well prepared and always delicious. The bread is yummy. The service is always friendly and the servers are happy to provide your dinner with speed or with leisure. Just ask and it will be done. At our most recent dinner, our server was Kay. She was delightful. The manager, Veronica, took some time to talk with us, and Luigi is always there to welcome us to their friendly environment.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We have been here many times and the food is always delicious. I am big on good service and I am always happy here. Our hostess, Veronica, is always so professional and pleasant. Luigi, is the best and he sings too! Their steak in cream sauce is sooo good. Cannot wait to come back.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

The service was so slow, the food was mixed up, and the bills were mixed up. The food was good but it took 2 1/2 hours to eat.