“I prefer my food hot!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Rancho Cucamonga is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Went for breakfast on Sunday. It started with COLD coffee. The hanging chalk board showed a "brewed time" of 7:00a.m. It was now 8:30. So it sat around for an hour an a half.

I ordered oatmeal, no strawberries, sugar and pecans on the side. My friend ordered cheese, bacon and egg, no bread.

My oatmeal comes out WITH strawberries. Funny. The receipt on the tray clearly showed"no strawberries". When the new oatmeal came out, it was COLD! When I took it to the counter and asked if they could heat it, the right thing to do would be to make it again, this time hot. No, I was told to take it to the microwave myself. REALLY???!!!

My friend's food was literally a slice of cheese right from the refrigerator (cold), Pre- cooked bacon that must have been in the refrigerator too (cold) and a warm egg. Too bad she didn't know about the microwave. She could have had hot food too.

My friend and I were amazed and laughed at the poor quality of food. We both fly a lot. We were saying that the airlines can serve HOT steel cut oatmeal and HOT breakfast sandwiches. Maybe Panera could take a lesson from the airlines about HOT food.

I hadn't been to a Panera for a while because their chicken noodle soup had NO chicken and NO noodles.

This has made me call it quits on Panera.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Wanting a quick lunch that was not "fast food", we opted for Panera Bread and were not disappointed. The sandwiches and salads were fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We love the steak and white cheddar panini with a brownie for dessert. It's always great. Service is good, fast and friendly.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I love the souffles and danish with coffee for breakfast and the salads for lunch if you dont want a roll with it they give you an apple instead

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I was in Ontario to sit for the California bar exam; therefore, I had to find food for my lunch break on exam day. Since I eat at Panera frequently at home, I figured this would be a safe choice. Plus, Panera sells many enticing items--especially baked goods.

I imagine my order was a bit of a challenge or at least confusing to the cashier. I wanted a "deconstructed" sandwich (i.e., the ingredients separate from the bread). I wanted it separated so that it wouldn't get soggy, since it was for the next day. While waiting for my food, I was able to explain to the preparers what I wanted. It was executed flawlessly.

For that night, I had the green goddess chicken cobb salad. Surprisingly, they were out of the green goddess dressing; therefore, I can to settle for plain old caesar dressing.