“Quick lunch”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Rancho Cucamonga is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Wanting a quick lunch that was not "fast food", we opted for Panera Bread and were not disappointed. The sandwiches and salads were fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We love the steak and white cheddar panini with a brownie for dessert. It's always great. Service is good, fast and friendly.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I love the souffles and danish with coffee for breakfast and the salads for lunch if you dont want a roll with it they give you an apple instead

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I was in Ontario to sit for the California bar exam; therefore, I had to find food for my lunch break on exam day. Since I eat at Panera frequently at home, I figured this would be a safe choice. Plus, Panera sells many enticing items--especially baked goods.

I imagine my order was a bit of a challenge or at least confusing to the cashier. I wanted a "deconstructed" sandwich (i.e., the ingredients separate from the bread). I wanted it separated so that it wouldn't get soggy, since it was for the next day. While waiting for my food, I was able to explain to the preparers what I wanted. It was executed flawlessly.

For that night, I had the green goddess chicken cobb salad. Surprisingly, they were out of the green goddess dressing; therefore, I can to settle for plain old caesar dressing.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

In between work n shopping good place to unwind good soups n
Bread or for cup of tea peaceful.ocassionally my friends n I drop in .