“Coffee and danish morning stop”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I love the souffles and danish with coffee for breakfast and the salads for lunch if you dont want a roll with it they give you an apple instead

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I was in Ontario to sit for the California bar exam; therefore, I had to find food for my lunch break on exam day. Since I eat at Panera frequently at home, I figured this would be a safe choice. Plus, Panera sells many enticing items--especially baked goods.

I imagine my order was a bit of a challenge or at least confusing to the cashier. I wanted a "deconstructed" sandwich (i.e., the ingredients separate from the bread). I wanted it separated so that it wouldn't get soggy, since it was for the next day. While waiting for my food, I was able to explain to the preparers what I wanted. It was executed flawlessly.

For that night, I had the green goddess chicken cobb salad. Surprisingly, they were out of the green goddess dressing; therefore, I can to settle for plain old caesar dressing.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

In between work n shopping good place to unwind good soups n
Bread or for cup of tea peaceful.ocassionally my friends n I drop in .

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Gotta love the portion control here as well as the flavor and variety of menu items. Check this place out for lunch and possibly breakfast.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

The service was great as well as the atmosphere. My friends and I ate and were able to study for a class at the same time without a problem.