“Great Sushi & Service”
Review of Rolling Sushi

Rolling Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I happened to be in town traveling for work and found Rolling Sushi on Yelp. I have to say that this is my new favorite sushi place in the area. I tried the Girlfriend Roll as well as the sushi plate. The fish cuts were wonderful. You can tell that they really take a lot of pride in the food they send out to the tables. It was delicious!

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

My sister in law and brother in law took us to their favorite place: Rolling Sushi. It was delicious. They have great all you can eat deals and there was a dj there the evening we went. The rolls we ate had a lot of mayo and spice.. So I can't fully attest to the freshness of the fish, but it was still very delicious. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

With so many different sushi places to visit, it is hard to pick just one favorite spot, but this is the place I visit the most for Sushi, it is always fresh, its tasty, and well made. Prices are average. My husband and I eat there and for less than $80 we have eaten our hearts out of sushi, rolls, edamame, Asian beer, and green tea...service is hit and miss. but it located right off the 15 Fwy on Foothill Blvd, next to that great BIG Beautiful Catholic Church, you can eat and know that you are ever so close to HOLY Ground, its a good place! Enjoy!

Reviewed 14 March 2016

This is a little hole-in-the-wall place that is smooshed up next to a mexican drive-thru. It's almost hidden, right beside the onramp to the 15 freeway. So you would not be tempted to try this place just by the looks of it.

But the sushi is very good, super fresh and put together by experienced sushi chefs. Service was unusually speedy for a sushi bar. We no sooner ordered than bam! There it was, beautifully presented. We ordered 3 rolls and 3 hand rolls, all were excellent and served promptly. (Usually we wait 15 to 20 minutes after ordering sushi!)

When you want sushi for lunch this is a great place to try, no need to worry about the wait, except maybe for a table, it gets crowded as it is a very small place. They gave us some free tempura chilies which were mild and very tasty. We will return!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

we go here at least once a week, best sushi we've had, my favorite is the tempura crab roll and the alaskan roll, they have good prices and are always welcoming..