“Early AM coffee ”
Review of Classy Cafe

Classy Cafe
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

My sister and I wanted to spend the two hours before my flight left from Ontario,Ca. Airport together. The airport does not have ANYTHING for that. But just drive down the street the airport is on and you will find this lovely cafe. Good food. Great coffee!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Perfect little adorable cafe! Clean, cute little signs hanging. Food was delicious and staff was warm and friendly! Definitely try a baked treat (chocolate croissant for me!) and the fresh pineapple juice (oh my gosh!!)!! Nothing fancy just good food and friendly service :) I will definitely go again when we are in the area again!!

Reviewed 24 June 2016

We came here looking for someplace new to try for breakfast. Plenty of free parking. The interior was large, roomy with lots of nice windows. The cashier/servers were friendly. You go up to the cashier to place your order and then they will bring it to you. It was a little confusing with the silverware/plasticware, napkins, straws... as we took our own which were at the counter (because no one said anything different) and they brought silverware etc with our food and said the other was for 'to go'? The food was nothing special... we both ordered well done potatoes and we both receive almost raw potatoes. I asked the server to cook them more because I ordered them well done and they were under cooked. He said "that will take time"... not sure why he's telling me after they made it incorrectly? I said no problem and when he brought them back there was no difference... ugh. So my boyfriend decided to just shut up and eat his under cooked potatoes. He also ordered his sourdough toast 'burnt' and it came barely toasted. Oh well, I doubt I'll be back.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

We enjoyed a delicious lunch at this adorable place! The bread is baked daily onsight and the meats cut from the bone in house. The sandwich was made to order and ready quickly. I enjoyed a ham and pineapple sandwich that was fresh and tasty. a side of fresh fruit and a home made cookie to top it off. fresh lemonade to wash it down. everyone in my group enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

I am here on business and was looking for a delicious unique breakfast (not at a chain) and I found it! Very healthy options including egg white and veggie concoctions and all of their breads are made in house. The portions are nice and big and prices are reasonable. I had a panini on Greek spice and cheddar bread. Wonderful!