“Amazing Vegan Food”

Bright Star Thai Vegan cuisine
Ranked #101 of 356 Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Very small restaurant, came here on a Saturday evening and had to wait about 15 minutes for a table. The food is so worth the wait though, we had the veggie pad thai and the pad see ew, both great. I read several people recommended the papaya salad, and yes!! please try it!! it was my husband's favorite thing. Also the thai tea with soy milk is great. We had the cherry chocolate ice cream for dessert, super creamy and good. Will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Happened upon this place when passing through--really wish it was in my neighborhood! As a vegan who loves Thai food this was really a treat. Excellent food, very reasonable prices, great selection, lovely presentation. All good, very highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to Bright Star for many years. The food is always fresh and delicious, with most of the veggies cooked to perfection. I usually order the curries they have on lunch special, but have tried many of the other offerings as well. My only gripe is that I wish the potatoes in the yellow curry were cooked just a bit longer. Other than that, this is probably one of the better vegan options east of Los Angeles County.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This is a paradise for vegans. Highly recommend this place for anyone looking for vegan food in Rancho Cucamonga area. Not only vegans, anyone can enjoy the various options they have. They have lunch specials which include a miso soup, a salad and an entree. Their vegan chicken dishes have great texture and taste. I didn't try their vegan desserts. Well, that's a good enough reason to go back.

1  Thank jawa13
Reviewed 11 November 2016

I love this place and eat here whenever I'm in the area. They have a great inexpensive lunch special which comes with a lot of food: entree, rice, soup, spring roll, and salad. I usually get the yellow curry, but I occasionally get the orange chicken.

We usually get a lot of appetizers because we can never decide on only one or two. We always get 2 orders of spring rolls, tempura vegetables, and edamame, and occasionally something new to try.

Sometimes the food takes a while to come, although the appetizers come pretty quickly. It's worth the wait though when the freshly made, hot food arrives.