“Great crepes for certain.”
Review of Crepes de Paris

Crepes de Paris
Ranked #1 of 18 Dessert in Rancho Cucamonga
Cuisines: French
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I really love the crepes and coffee here. Nice small seating area. I never understood why anyplace that serves coffee has wobbly tables...so, do a table check prior to seating, or better yet ordering. If you drink their water it will be tap water so best to bring your own.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We love Crepes de Paris!! Fresh and delicious!
The Strawberry crepe and the chicken spinach are our favorites.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

The crepes are hit and miss. They always have good flavor, but sometimes they are burnt. The place is clean, but the music is sometimes really loud. Will I go there again? Yep! They just need to be more consistent. Beware that it’s not cheap, in case you’re taking a family or group.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I expected more from this place because It was recommended. My crepe was a bit burnt, the service was poor, not friendly & were not helpful, they seemed in a hurry to take our order & it was not crowded. They had a great selection & reading the crepe choices was a treat but overall it was a let down. Burnt crepe and poor service. I won't be going back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Never had a savory filled crepe with a sweet crepe. I'm not a fan of curry with a sweet crepe, would be much better with a neutral or savory crepe. Interesting, but not very good. Shared the dulce de leche , way too sweet, could use some fruit to add a bit of variation from all the sugar..(crepe for dessert and main course is the same)

Date of visit: April 2017