Open today: 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Bad Seating

The kids love this place but they have metal picnic tables for the adults to sit while they wait... read more

Reviewed 12 November 2018
Deb95670
Rancho Cordova, California
Good for kids, small ninja section

We came here specifically for the ninja warrior course but were pretty disappointed in the size of... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2018
Shannon-in-ca
Sacramento, California
via mobile

All reviews kids love this place facility trampoline adults parents
Reviewed 13 May 2016

The Sky High Sports is located in Rancho Cordova in California and offers a nice experience. The place has lot of activities available.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 30 December 2015

We've been to Sky High Sports twice with our grandson (now nine years old). Although not a bargain, the facility is well maintained, and the staff interact appropriately with the kids -- finding a nice balance between enforcing the rules and helping them have a good time. Our grandson was disappointed that he can no longer go into the areas for little kids (eight and under), but I like having some areas only for them.

To the credit of the kids and their parents, I saw a lot of consciousness of turn-taking, waiting patiently, supporting others. I think it's a good atmosphere and not contaminated by the selfishness and competitiveness I see in many other activities.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 7 September 2015

Its been a while since Ive been To Sky High and a lot has changed. The prices jumped up an extra 3.00 per person but no big deal. The rules have become insanely strict which made the experience really bland. The arcade is filled with machines that are not maintained and eat your money or just flat out will not work. It has a change machine that is a dinosaur and also eats your money. Best of all they had a machine with a nail sticking out of it that my son got hurt on. When asking the staff for a refund on the machines that ripped us off we where told they don't own the machines. I asked for a number to the company that does own the machines and they gave me a website to corporate to contact them. VERY unprofessional. We wont be coming back. Fix your rules and fix your games.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 25 July 2014

When we're visiting with Mimi, SHS is a constant outlet for high energy kids (teens!). There's also a swimming club, located next door. I wish things like this existed all over the place!

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Kids have been going there for several years. Great place to send them to get tired ....lots of bounce/jump/throw/ things and games, snack bar is as expected pricey for the captive audience and has the usual pizza, hotdogs, sodas to fuel the hyperactivity of trampolines and foam block lined pits the kids love to jump on.

Kids love it parents will go absolutely nuts unless loud squealing is your thing....

Date of experience: May 2014