“Good place for food in Ramona”

Nuevo Grill & Cantina
Ranked #18 of 58 Restaurants in Ramona
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

If you are in Ramona or just passing through, this is a good eatery. The chips and salsa are addicting, the food comes pretty fast and the service is better than most places. It is a small restaraunt but I’ve never had to wait for a table. I always see locals drinking at the bar but I’m not a drinker so can not rate the drinks.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The place is a small Mexican grill with a big clientele. The service is excellent since only one lady was waiting on everybody in the front. The Steak burrito just melted in my mouth the meat was so tender. The fish burrito was good also. I arrived around 1100 and was finished with my meal before 1200. Would recommend this place to anybody

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 December 2017

We love this place! It became a tradition to visit on Sundays. Great champagne brunch. Delicious tacos, plates and fajitas. My favorite chips and salsa from any Mexican restaurant ever so far!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Fresh ingredients and a menu with a California flair for flavor and variety. A little newer and more upscale than some other Mexican food places in Ramona. The service was a little overbearing, though. I wouldn't discourage anyone from eating here,but our server put us a little on edge every time she came to our table.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Service was slow to start, hence four stars, but the setting and the food were first rate. I was surprised since the exterior is me too. Will come back and give it more tries.

Date of visit: June 2017