“Ribs at the cantina”

Nuevo Grill & Cantina
Ranked #18 of 58 Restaurants in Ramona
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Shared a plate of ribs with salad. Good atmosphere and friendly staff. Would advise staff that a salad should be completed before bringing main course. Only complaint as Ramona lacked dining options, and I was pleasantly surprised that Nuevo Grill offered BBQ ribs, as well as steak and the typical Mexican food.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 9 September 2016

This is our "Go-To" restaurant in Ramona. I love their Chicken Tortilla Soup. I also like the out-door dinning if we want to bring our dog. The chip are wonderful. Over all it is a great reasonable priced restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Nuevo Grill is a favorite of ours. It never fails to serve a tasty and large plate. Almost always have a doggy bag for the next day's lunch! 5 stars for food and friendly staff.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

This was a return visit. The food quality was very good. The waitress we had today however seemed less than capable. VERY SLOW.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 10 May 2016

We were having a special dinner on this day after picking our daughter up from the airport who had come home for college break, we entered the restaurant and were seated promptly and within a few minutes were ordering our beverages, when they arrived the order was incorrect giving my daughter a margarita which was completely opposite of what she ordered, we waited for the waitress to return but she never did, after 15 to 20 minutes I finally got up and went to the bar to ask what was going on, and found out the waitress had totally forgotten about us. I asked to pay for the correct 2 drinks we ordered and then we left. This is by far the worst service I have ever experienced in Ramona, I would never recommend this place to anyone, and by the way the place was less than half full so there was no excuse.

Date of visit: May 2016