“Great shark tacos”

Up the Hill Grill
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Ramona
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Their food is great and you get a lot. I had the tacos with the upgrade
The pickle style french fries are great as well.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

A lot of one of the kind special burgers. Great service and able to eat inside or outside on patio. Took my grandchildren there specials for them. Good draft beer as well.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We had lunch here. And we won't be back. The eating area inside is very tiny. So we ate outside. That whole seating area outside is right off the street, which is busy and noisy.

We had one of their "epic" burgers, with fries. It was good. But overall we were so uncomfortable with the whole area inside and out that it wasn't enjoyable being there.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This place reminds me of the old boll weevil I used to go to as a kid (not the ones they have now). Big, juicy burgers. They have some weird twists to some but you can just get it regular too. Try the fried avocado too. Service was spotty but they are newer to town so I’m hoping things will get better. A lot more bum then I would like but the meat is good and was prepared as I ordered.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Up the Hill Grill has a great menu that offers reasonable prices for the quality of food that you receive here. I’d recommend anyone who lives in Ramona to eat there.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Up the Hill Grill? Share your experiences!