“Great drive thru restaurant”

Mananas Mexican Food
Ranked #31 of 58 Restaurants in Ramona
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We usually drive thru Mananas at least twice a month. Their rolled tacos with guacamole are tasty. I love their chicken fajitas burrito. It is so big, I usually have leftovers the next day.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

This is my go to Mexican place and Ramona California! If you're on a drive in the east San Diego County make sure you stop in here. It's fantastic! The salsa bar second to none. The place is a little rough around the edges but it is well worth it.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

When you are in a hurry, go here. Nice salsa bar. They have cleaned up the place. Good food and drive-thru. Teachers get a discount.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

My husband loves it and I think it's just like all the other Mexican places in town. Hoping to find something on the menu that makes me says let's grab dinner at Mananas tonight.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

When the urge hits for something Mexican and savory you can't go wrong at Manana"s. The food is delicious. The menu is extensive, I ordered a chilie relleno, The menu board say one relleno for 2.99, but I got 2 on the plate. To me if a Mexican restaurant does not serve a chili relleno it is sub standard. Since I was only ordering alacarte I ordered the Flautas too. My husband ordered a carnitas burrito. Well for a $1.00 more I went and ordered the flautas combo, which had rice and beans. The flautas were perfectly prepared , chilie rellenos pretty good, I prefer Ranchero Sauce for rellenos but their red sauce was really good. The beans are served in a little tortilla cup and the rice was hot and fresh. My husband said the burrito was really good too. Well It turned out it was a lot of food, I ended up taking one relleno home. I would go back alot if I lived closer. anyway if you are in Romona, try this restraint, not fancy on the inside but they did serve the flautas on a real plate, not styrofoam.