“Large menu”
Review of Pete's Smoked BBQ

Pete's Smoked BBQ
Ranked #20 of 58 Restaurants in Ramona
Reviewed 4 October 2018

I stopped here with a couple of friends that had eaten here before, both guaranteed I would love it....and they were right! You have a nice selection of meats on the menu and a nice selection of side dishes. You cant go wrong at this place.
Parking seemed to be at a premium most of the spaces were taken, once we went inside we saw it was fairly crowded. That just make me more confident in my choice, it is a very popular restaurant. We were there during the lunch rush so it being crowded is understood, There were only a few people in line ahead of us so our orders were taken quickly. The dining area is small but even during rush hour there were tables available to us, many customers seemed to get their food to go. We waited a few minutes for our orders to be completed, and were very happy with the results, The sandwich I ordered was dripping with sauce and was very filling. You wont leave this place hungry!
I drive through Ramona pretty frequently and have definite plans on stopping by here again. It is not a place you will only go once! Highly recommended!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We saw and smelled the smoker outside as we entered the town, and said "we're defo going there" When we actually got there, we found the restaurant was at the back of the liquor store. A bit weird, but the young fella behind the counter was really friendly and helpful. We sat at the table, and were joined by another family, but a lot of people were also calling in for take aways. The portions were huge and amazing value for money, and also very tasty. Well worth a visit, but dont expect a fine dining experience :)

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Little hesitant since the restaurant is located inside a liquor store but there is ample seating in the restaurant. Food is made fresh when you order it. Very tasty and moderately priced. Definitely worth trying!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Our family LOVES Pete's. This is our go to place for breakfast, lunch and dinner no matter what we are craving! Husband can have mexican and I can have a burger. You can carry out or dine in! It's amazing! If you go you have to try their fries! All of them are good!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

One of my spots to hit every two weeks or so. Friendly staff. Great food. Take out or dine in. Gotta have my tritip burrito. Fries are awesome. Can’t miss with the Mac and cheese. We have tried a few things on the menu and have never been disappointed. Attached to a large liquor store. Parking is a little light. Room to park around back. Can’t help but get a good whiff from the smoker on the corner of Main Street.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Pete's Smoked BBQ? Share your experiences!