“Friday Date Night w Hubby”
Review of Pinto Thai

Pinto Thai
Ranked #11 of 58 Restaurants in Ramona
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We have been here several times. We keep coming back because the food is always good and the service is top notch. No matter what we order it’s great. We like the size of the Resturant because it’s not big and loud. Quaint .

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The cashew nut with chicken is my favorite. For the lunch special it comes with small cup of soup,sliced cucumber, small eggroll and a wonton. I could probably eat the whole thing, but usually I show restraint and take some home. Great quality.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place. They make the very best Larb and wonderful soups.
My only request is that they take the spicy rating seriously. My friend wanted 5 out of 5 and it was certainly not a five level. I ordered 4 out of 5 and had to order extra hot sauces.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018

The restaurant was rather crowded on a Saturday evening, but we were seated promptly, and menus and water appeared quickly. The noise level was a bit high, both because of the number of people and the high volume of the music, but conversation was still possible. The food was excellent and the portions were large enough that we took home leftovers. Prices were quite reasonable. Staff was friendly and service was generally very good, although our drinks sat on the counter so long that I was tempted to get them myself. In fairness, though, the place was very busy. Should we ever be in Ramona again, we would go back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I LOVED this place! We are visiting friends in the area and they recommended we have dinner here. As soon as we walked in the front door a warm bubbly personality gal greeted us like we were family! We had beers and appetizers that were fantastic. Then we shared 3 meals "family" style for our party of four and still went home with leftovers. The crispy cod in curry sauce with veggies was to die for! Cooked perfectly! Also had spicy noodles with duck and a chicken & vegetable dish as well. All equally delicious! I highly recommend this place for dining in or take out. What a wonderful find right in Ramona!

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Pinto Thai? Share your experiences!