See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2018

This is probably the most "interesting" KOA we have stayed at. We stayed here for 2 weeks while enjoying the sights of Los Angeles. The staff was friendly upon arrival, but that is probably the best thing about the place. The sites are very close together. Our neighbors hookups were literally at our front door. Thankfully, after the 2nd or 3rd day, they left and we had no one on either side of us, so we felt we had a little breathing room. There is a small patch of grass between sites, but a lot of them, like ours are mostly dirt. So, when their sprinkler system goes off, it creates mud. I understand I am at a campground, but I have never had so much dirt in my trailer. There are many permanent residents at this KOA. I have never seen this at any other campground....a lot of them have carports, yes, carports on their sites. A lot of them stick out into the road. Many of them have plants all over their site...looks like a jungle. The person at the 2nd site down from us had his satellite dish literally 2 feet into the road!! I don't understand this....I would think KOA would have some sort of standards regarding their campgrounds. They should turn this place into a trailer park/RV park and put the permanent residents on one side and the transients on the other. There are a lot of planes flying overhead, so if you are sensitive to that, it does get loud at times. This personally was not an issue for us, we kind of enjoyed it. So, if we are in the LA area ever again, I would not stay here. I would probably pay extra $$ and stay somewhere closer to the coast. This would be ok for a night or two, but not for a longer period of time. Also, there is a pool, but nothing else for kids to do, so I wouldn't recommend this place if you are looking at activities for your children.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We just finished a three night stay. The entrance is lovely, the registration process was flawless, and all staff were friendly and helpful. The park has some long-term residents, and it shows somewhat, but no big deal. It is well manicured throughout for the most part with asphalt sites. No complaints there as many other RV parks have gravel and dirt. The sites indeed are very tight. We paid a bit more and had more space so it was worth it. The bath and laundry facilities are extremely clean as well. Also, the park is relatively close to many restaurants and shopping. The only drawback we have is they claim to have Wi-Fi, but it does not work very well. Pretty much non-existent, in fact. Overall we had a great time and it’s a lovely place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Would give a zero if possible. Run Down, narrow spaces. We couldn't even put our awning or rug out to enjoy ourselves. We walked out our door right into the neighbors sewer/hookups and mud. Also hard to find the spot at night. No lit up numbers to guide us. Plus there was too many residents. The place was really empty during the week and they could have placed us with no on on either side of us to make our stay more enjoyable to have our awing and rug with chairs out. Only thing nice about the campground was Nanci at check-in, very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chewy888
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Derek, our Guest Service Ambassador was great. He sized up our 5th Wheel as we pulled in looked up our reservations, so when we got to the desk he had everything ready and spots for us to pick from. He was very efficient, friendly as well as professional which is refeshing. The park has been planting grass and plants making it look more inviting. We enjoyed our stay, thank you, KOA.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2018

This was my 3rd visit, and unfortunately will be my last at this location.
The grounds have become very run down and not maintained.
There seems to be a large number of long term residents.
The area around their trailer have become filled with nick knacks and other artifacts that depreciate and lessen the good experience that is usually had at the KOA resorts.
It is truly sad that this is one of the more expensive KOAs and seems to be the most run down site i have been at.
The store if you can call it that was poorly stocked.
The Christmas decorations were 1/2 up or 1/2 down depending on your perspective. The lady attendant was very friendly and out going but this was not enough to out weight the negatives.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family