“Fantastic Lunch”

Mexico Lindo
Ranked #39 of 210 Restaurants in Pomona
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Was visiting Pomona from Canada for work and really wanted Mexican food. This place was recommended by a coworker. The food was fanatic and the service was quick. Prices are very reasonable. Will go back next time I am in town.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

My family and I always look forward to a visit to Mexico Lindo. The food is home made.
The prices, especially the lunch specials, are great.

Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

It was to be expected from fellow trip advisor reviews. Friendly staff. Good food. Little bland for me. Had to add some hot sauce and salsa. Local police department hang out. I'd go back if i am in Pomona again.

Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

While the staff at a nearby hotel strongly recommended the food, my son and I found the Mexican food plain.

We had Chile Rellenos, Tue night Taco specials, and a side order of Guacamole. Nothing stood out. The most interesting dish was the spicy salsa provided with chips.

In addition, the restaurant had a strong disinfectant smell. I guess that is good. The facilities are a little run down, but passable.

This place does seem popular as several groups including some local police eating meals while we were there.

Maybe this is a good local restaurant.

1  Thank Bleacherdad
Reviewed 16 September 2014

Food was Very Good But the building and especially the interior needs to be updated. There were so many lights burnt out you couldn't hardly see your food but not dark enough to see that it was needing updating badly.