“Smother me in Cowgirls”
Review of Cowgirl Creamery

Cowgirl Creamery
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nothing like Cowgirl cheese. Mt. Tam, more than excellent. Red Hawk, let it age and hang on. Mac n cheese at the PRS location with a split of red makes the afternoon. Just fine, Josephine. Just fine.
More calm than the Ferry Building, but the cheese is just as good.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The tour/ factory/ shop is adorable. So cute and comfortable. The cheese is creamy and distinctive. The "tour" is stationary. You sit on a picnic table and the guide tells you stories and let's you sample the cheese. It's great, but I didn't expect to be sitting the whole time. I also didn't expect a land trust history lesson with the "tour" which lasted about 10 minutes.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I’m very interested in cheese myself so was very excited to visit and had tracked down the shop especially! Unfortunately the staff were very standoffish and just generally pretty hostile - won’t be going again or recommending.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Wow..I really don't enjoy places who have soooooo much attitude that it overshadows their goods and services. When we walked in the place looked crowded. It was kind of deceiving, not that many people...but the line formed because each interaction with the craftsman / clerk took at least 10 minutes. I get it...foodies like to talk about their food...and savor it and pretend they are super cool about it. I managed to discern that the Mt. Tam cheese was the house favorite. The craftswoman / clerk was sampling tiny, tiny pieces. I asked for one. The lady snapped at me...as if I interrupted her performance art., She said "i'm helping these people right now...why dont you grab a number and i'll get to you when it's your turn". Fair enough...cheese lady...where are the numbers? I'm sorry I wasn't hip to the cowgirl procedure manual. Do they really need to take a minimum of 10 minutes per each customer...because each potential transaction is like a dissertation. I got bored and frustrated and eventually left...without trying the cheese or making a purchase. If their objective is to make the old white guy angry...they succeeded. I wont be back. Funny enough I stopped at a nearby market and picked up another brand of locally sourced cheese. Thanks, but no thanks Cowgirl.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed cheese sampling, nice array and variety of additional items like baguette, jams, nibbles. However....as we traveled about 90 minutes, I did expect to find a restroom on site, especially as they do serve some delicious items from the deli right there inside the building. Come on now Cowgirls, pony up for a restroom addition.....please.