“Office Christmas Party”
Review of Pasta's Trattoria

Pasta's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasta's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 289 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Angela
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Stopped by here for Lunch and our Office Christmas Party - good food - good service - the recommendations made by our Waitress were spot on. We ordered Calamari . Meatballs and Bruschetta - all of which were very good. I had the Diane Medallions for my Entree - very nice dish. The Sea Food Chowder too was great.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Had the cioppino.. a glass of water has more flavor. Full of calimari and less of everything else. This her that works on Sunday night is the worst. Putenesca he cooked on a prior vist... no capers.
I intend to come to this restaurant but will never order any specials. The chef on Sunday nights needs to apply as a burger flipper job.... it appears that is all he may be capable of cooking. Did I say the cioppino was disgusting ...tasteless...boring... horrible... pitiful.
Never again on Sunday night.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I ate here twice recently and both times had the eggplant dish. It tasted quite well. The staff were excellent and the dining area was spacious. The bar area was a little cramped however.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Had a family get-to-gather for my 72nd birthday. We met at Pasta's Trattoria because we have been here many times and know it has a variety of good Italian food. There were six and we all had something different. All enjoyed the meal and will of course come back. We had chicken parmesan, chicken alfredo, scallops, short ribs,spicy chicken parmesan and oops, I forgot the last one. Then we had the most delicious fruit pastry. We shared 3 as everyone was pretty much full, but never pass up a great dessert.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I love this place! From the great service to the amazing food. The whole experience is wonderful. You can sit outside and take in the view of the quaint main street, or dine indoors. From the linens, and flowers and candles on the table, to attentive service, you feel very special. Plus, the food, is incredible. You can't go wrong with anything you order at this place. The salads are crisp and fresh. The pasta is homemade, with sauces that are the perfect rich combination of spices, and vegetables, and I am certain that there must be a pinch of heaven, too. I highly recommend this place to everyone, wanting a wonderfully memorable experience. :)