“Lovely Dinner!”
Review of Pasta's Trattoria

Pasta's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasta's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 292 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Angela
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Grab a table outside and relax! My husband and I came here and greatly enjoyed everything we tried! From the complimentary bruschetta and bread, to the meatballs (definitely try), our pasta dishes, and of course our wine - everything was perfect! Staff were very attentive - but were not bothersome. Definitely will return.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Food was real good and the service was great! We had the filet mignon and it was melt in your mouth tender with wonderful flavor.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

This was my first visit to the restaurant. I thought the menu variety was good with a nice wine selection. I ordered a three course dinner special. I thought the service was excellent and the food was very good. We ate inside and I thought the noise level was a little loud and it was noticeable as the dinners thinned out while we were there that the noise level dropped and made it more enjoyable for us. I'd like to go again and would try sitting outside with good weather.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

My wife and I love eating in downtown Pleasanton and Pastas is one of our favorites. Our last visit was no exception. It was a beautiful evening, so we sat outside. We ordered one of their specials entrees, a pork porterhouse. Oh my, was it delicious...smokey flavor and very juicy. And best of all, like always, our service was very friendly and excellent.

Thank you to the Pastas staff and cooks!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I took some associates to Pasta's for dinner, and really enjoyed my meal. The service was great, even was visited by the Owner checking on how we enjoyed the meal. I recommend the Chicken Parmesan, it was fantastic, and was recommended to me. Great venting out, was not disappointed!