“Fast fresh mex”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #24 of 127 Restaurants in Pleasant Hill
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Great fresh Mexican and can personally see all items you want to eat. Good sLsas & service is good. Like chips.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I enjoy ordering a healthy Chipotle Burrito Bowl when I want something that is filling, healthy, and a good bang for the buck!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

This place is fast and you can order your food just how you like it. Portions are generous and the food seems fresh. We usually take our food to go. It's rather noisy to sit in, due to all the hard surfaces with little absorbing the sound.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

The Pleasant Hill Chipotle is a nice feeling. I get salad with vegetables and beans and shreaded beef it is what seems like a pretty healthy fast meal. I like looking at the food in the line. and the person with you can get it on rice, or crunchy tacos, or burritos

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I generally get a burrito bowl with chicken when I eat at Chipotle, but the last few times I had the chicken it was burned! I went back and they made me another one.
The food is always fresh and very good tasting when the chicken isn't burned.