1,451 results
All reviews sea venture hot tub on the balcony breakfast basket picnic basket breakfast delivered restaurant upstairs beach chairs free bottle of wine private balcony covered parking ocean view resort fee gas fireplace our honeymoon romantic getaway third floor beautiful room
Reviewed 11 March 2018

My stay at SeaVenture was all I expected and more! It is close to many restaurants. Walking distance. My favorite part was having cinnamon rolls delivered for breakfast. I highly recommend and I will be returning soon.

3  Thank mgpeace29
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I love the Sea Venture. I use to stay here once a month for a week. I now live in Pismo but recently had a staycation for my husband birthday. I love the hot tubs on the balcony, feather bed, and fireplace in the rooms.For a small charge you can have a yummy breakfast delivered in a picnic basket to your room. The restaurant is staffed with friendly people and great food from, the small bites to a full dinner. You can even take your desert back to your room for later if you want. Cant wait to go back. Love this hotel.

Room tip: Get a room with a hot tub.
Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Lisa U
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Service was excellent! Everyone was so nice. We got breakfast delivered to our room. Rooms were amazing. We were right down the hall from the bar and restaurant they have at the hotel. Definitely staying here again!!!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Friendly staff, great jewelry in the gift shop, clean spacious room and breakfast was right on time. Amazing location a 2min walk to the pier and shops. Romantic even with my toddler. You just can't beat the amazing fireplace

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We have stayed at the sea venture couple times year for the last three years. We’ve gone back because it is a special place for us but with all the construction going on starting at 6:30-7:00 am with jackhammers tearing out concrete in the parking lot across the street. I was disappointed that I was not informed this would be transpiring during our stay just outside our room no less. We live three hours away and they would not allow us to enter the room not one minute before 4 o’clock .. as much as we like this place I’m not sure that we will return.

1  Thank mrmrsmello