All reviews lido restaurant full kitchen washer dryer bedroom ocean front suite the penthouse walk in closet central coast beautiful resort ocean view pool side room service resort fee tide pools laundry room onsite restaurant the sofa bed california coast
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful nights stay at Dolphin Bay. Condos were spacious and comfortable. The lady at check-in could not have been nicer. She knew the family was going to visit the dunes the next morning and would want to rinse off after their trip. She kindly gave us a late check out. Very thoughtful staff! The Spa was also a great place to relax. Highly recommend this beautiful place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Erica C, General Manager at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Karinphunt,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at Dolphin Bay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the spaciousness and comfort of your suite. Customer service is our top priority so we are thrilled that our staff was friendly, thoughtful and accommodating.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Dolphin Bay has only gotten better and better. My original stay was just for a long weekend but I extended my vacation a total of four times because I couldn't bear to leave this amazing Resort. the entire staff, including Erica the hotel manager, to the bus boys, including Alex, was so attentive and always had a smile on their face. I wouldn't stay anywhere else and I wish I was there right now. Please feel free to ask questions, I stayed in a 2-bedroom Suite which is really the size of a small home. It was divine. The views were spectacular and as I said before everyone made sure my stay was flawless. I'm still dreaming about the pillows, and choosing from the pillow menu for my family and friends, and the outrageously large bathtub. In fact this was by far the best bathtub I've ever seen - and I've stayed at some of the nicest hotels in the world. I could go on and on about this Resort. I also want to thank whoever reads this from the bottom of my heart for all you did for me during my stay at Dolphin Bay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Erica C, General Manager at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Holland H,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at Dolphin Bay. It is wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your time at the resort. It is truly rewarding to hear when a guest enjoys and appreciates the Resort as much as you did. Customer service and satisfaction is our top priority so we are delighted that everyone you encountered was professional, friendly and attentive.

We sincerely appreciate your continued patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back to Dolphin Bay in the very near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Our family of four booked a spacious three bedroom suite. The second-floor ocean view was fantastic. The amenities were adequate, if not Four Season's quality. Who needs that in Pismo Beach where it is all about the outdoors. Dine at Lido, a fine dining experience that focuses on seafood and a modern twist on the classics. The wine list is surprisingly good with a great selection of champagne and some good wine with a little age on them. After dinner watch a movie and played board games, provided by our host's. The staff was attentive and clean.

Room tip: Get the 3 bedroom suite. It's worth it!
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Erica C, General Manager at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Greetings Richard G,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the spaciousness of our suites and the quality of our amenities. We are thrilled you were able to enjoy Lido and appreciate our extensive wine selection. We strive to exceed all of our guests' expectation and we are delighted to hear we did so with you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We got a little rain, but Saturday was beautiful & sunny. We’ve stayed here before and it’s a gorgeous Resort. The 2 bdrm suites are spacious on the third floor, but not as spacious on 1st floor. The on-site restaurant is delicious and the staff is outstanding!! I’d go back every time. Loved it!!

Dear B3711ISelainel,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to hear you were impressed with your accommodations and enjoyed the spaciousness of your 3rd floor suite. We are thrilled you were able to experience our restaurant, Lido and found the cuisine delicious and the service outstanding. We sincerely appreciate you choosing Dolphin Bay to celebrate such a memorable occasion. We thank you for your continued patronage and look forward to welcoming you back for another remarkable stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We reserved a partial ocean view room, for a last minute long weekend getaway.
The assigned room turned out to be on the North side of the North building. Not exactly sunny in February. Fortunately, Melissa and her front desk colleague, managed to move us into another room, ground floor, facing west. This made all the difference for our stay, and we very much appreciated the effort. The room was pleasent and comfortable, but is was the staff that really helped our stay be more enjoyable.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GSPARKMD
Erica C, General Manager at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear GsparkMD,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear Melissa was able to accommodate and move you to another suite that offered better sunlight. We strive to exceed all of our guests’ expectations and we are happy to hear we did so with you. We are thrilled that you were impressed with our customer service, as this is our top priority.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future for another memorable stay.

Warm regards,