“My experience during Easter weekend”

Quality Inn Pismo Beach
Ranked #20 of 29 Hotels in Pismo Beach
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I made a wrong date reservation through Priceline. When I arrived, Alexis, who was at the front desk provide a high customer service and engaged in calls to Priceline to change the reservation with no cancellation fees. She was always calm, offering a big nice smile and she was also quite helpful in providing directions and restaurant suggestions.
I would like to recommend this place which also has a very convenient location and quite affordable compared to other hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Take a room not facing the 101 Highway
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Juan M

Reviewed 1 April 2012

I have stayed here more than once, so obviously I like it. The rates are very reasonable; the staff is very helpful and the rooms and grounds are clean & well kept. This time I stayed in one of the rooms in the back of the first building. It was away from the parking & had a nice view with a sliver of an ocean view. The location is slightly off the freeway & easy to find. Also with easy on & off Highway 101. Having said that, I don't think I heard any highway noise and I definitely know I wasn't awakened by any. It is right next to the Outlets (walking distance) and there are a few restaurants a short walk away & fast food eateries within a longer walk. I don't do the continental breakfast so I cannot speak for that, but these "Suites" here are everything I have learned to expect from the Quality Inns.

Room Tip: As I stated above, I prefer the rooms at the back of the hotel for the lack of both car & people...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ijustknow29
Reviewed 6 March 2012

The stay was conveniently located, But...... the customer sevice was great, specifcaly, a delightful young women by the name of Alexis, she has great customer sevice skill, on the phone making the arrangements, and on our arrival. To your establisment she's a keeper. Susie

Room Tip: upstairs rather then below
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Susan C
CA483, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Pismo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Thank you for your Kudos! We like to hear that our customer service is above par for our guests. We strive to create memorable experiences and it is nice to get the reward of kind words from our guests. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

We stayed for one night last Friday, my wife our 26yr old daughter and 3yr old grand daughter, had a very nice time, 5 minutes to beach and pier, close to the outlet shopping, close to lots of resturants, right off the freeway easy access.
The room was a bit small for four but we were fine, very comfortable beds and decent size bathroom.
The pool and hot tub were great, but signs saying no glass or smoking were ignored by everyone...... oh well.
good breakfest not great but covered all our needs, and the staff was excellant.
recommend to everyone

Room Tip: Stay downstairs there is no elevator and try to stay on backside (beachside) parking lot side can by...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank camperbear
Reviewed 8 January 2012

stayed 2 nights, its close enough to the touristy spots, and next to the outlets !! had a good nights stay. the spa is nicely bigger then i thought. i was allowed to drink a canned beer and smoke a cigar was left alone :) very happy for that. i would stay again.

sadly i cant comment on the breakfast, i didnt get up early enough for it.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends