All reviews outlet mall room was clean heated pool short drive to the beach an older hotel short stay overnight stay comfortable stay great pool rv park hot breakfast coffee maker only stayed one night make your own waffles oatmeal free breakfast outlets
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Picked at random for the return trip from sabfrancisco to Santa Barbara it turned out to be a great choice. At first sight it looked abit uninviting but the reception we gat was excellent the rooms are large and kept very clean with very good facillities breakfsat was the usual breakfast in these hotels but there was plenty of it and a good variety for a beach holiday it was close to the beach. The down side was not the hotel but the area vary clean etc but close to a designer shopping mall and only a few eating places althoug Pismo Beach is only a few minutes by car where there are lots of food outlets. As an overnight excellent as a longer stay probably very good

Room Tip: All the rooms are good but ask for one overlooking the car park at the front, the rear view is not so good
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RonSyson
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Just a one night stay over on a road trip - was in late and out early and this hotel was just the job. Very simple but perfectly good for the purpose! Nice hot tub - basic breakfast!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2011

This hotel has a great hot tub/heated pool with a relaxing water falls.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I want to give a huge thumbs up to the Quality Inn in Pismo Beach, CA. For the second time this year I stayed there and the service they provide was outstanding.

When I passed through there in June, I ran into bike troubles. It wouldn’t start. With the help of some internet motorcycle folks the problem was diagnosed to be a dead battery. Unfortunately the nearest place to get a battery was a few miles away. One of the staff members, stored my gear and drove me to 3 different shops until I could get the right battery for the bike. Despite occupying his time for 1 - 2 hours, he wouldn’t take any money for gas.

Fast forward to this week when I am staying there again. Overnight the coastal fog rolled in and was quite heavy. Stupid me forgot my cover. When I came out to pack up the bike, I discovered an employee had taken a towel and wiped down my bike and left a towel on the seat so it stayed dry.

In many years of staying in hotels, I have never run into one as customer and bike friendly as this one. If you are passing through Pismo Beach and have to stop for the night, I can’t recommend the Quality Inn highly enough.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Wasn't looking for anything fancy, just a place to sleep & shower. checked in to greet a young man at the counter who's phone rang just as we walked up. he answered, finished the call, tended to us & proceeded to answer the phone throughout our encounter w/o asking caller to hold. walked into our room to find that funky motel smell, no big... a little air flow can fix that. went to reach for a light switch in the bathroom to stick my finger in mold on the wall. took us 20min to figure out the AC. DO NOT LET THEM GIVE YOU ROOM #114!!!!!!! all night long you'll hear footsteps. there will ALWAYS be loud tenants everywhere you go.. but even the just plain passer byers were extremely loud in that room. guest service never answered thir phone.. The only GOOD experience we had with the hotel was when we asked for toiletry items and the front desk guy gave us tons of sample stuff.

Room Tip: stay away from the stairs on the corners!! try to get a room facing towards the front unless you want to stare at old RV's.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple