“Noodles Galore!”

Add it.
Le's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Pioneer
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Eating is an experience at Le's. If you like, "General Chicken", it is the BEST! Their noodles, chow mien is superb. Family owned, like most eateries in Upcountry, or Sierra's makes eating at Le's delightful.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Arrived around 8 pm. No greeting, just motioned by the owner to a table. Food was decent but not memorable. Looks like a small family business, with a little girl clearing tables when she was not absorbed by her smartphone.

Cannot be too critical, since this was the only place open at this time in the small town.

Prices very reasonable

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Before they moved to this new location, it was a funky fun good restaurant. Since that time, we have tried it more than 3 times and it is not very good. Three different orders and they were all with the same brown gravy type sauce. Not good, especially since one was sweet and sour pork.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Growing up in the Bay Area, I am used to eating good Chinese food. I've eaten all over San Gabriel and Monterey Park in So Cal, not to mention actually having food in Asia. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting much from Le's Chinese, a family owned (Ethnically Chinese, but from Vietnam is what we gathered) and run restaurant in what a city person like me would describe as "the middle of nowhere." I was surprised to find that their food actually was better than I thought it would be. Their HK crispy style chow mein was pretty good and their other entrees were decent, which adjusted for their location, means it's an outstanding Chinese Restaurant in Pioneer! The only dish we ordered (in our party of 6) that was a bit disappointing was their beef chow fun, which seemed like it should have been cooked in a hotter wok because it had none of the carmelizing of soy on the noodles that good beef chow fun should have. Their sweet & sour pork (yes, I know, I know...not authentic Chinese food) was pretty good though and not overly covered with batter like some places.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Le's is excellent Chinese food. I've enjoyed many Chinese meals in San Francisco and this restaurant is comparable. Their pot stickers are wonderful - very light, great flavor and a hint of ginger. We had their chow mein which was very good - fresh and hot with great flavor. I've eaten here many times and always have a great meal.