“Surprisingly Decent Chinese Food In Pioneer”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Le's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Pioneer
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Growing up in the Bay Area, I am used to eating good Chinese food. I've eaten all over San Gabriel and Monterey Park in So Cal, not to mention actually having food in Asia. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting much from Le's Chinese, a family owned (Ethnically Chinese, but from Vietnam is what we gathered) and run restaurant in what a city person like me would describe as "the middle of nowhere." I was surprised to find that their food actually was better than I thought it would be. Their HK crispy style chow mein was pretty good and their other entrees were decent, which adjusted for their location, means it's an outstanding Chinese Restaurant in Pioneer! The only dish we ordered (in our party of 6) that was a bit disappointing was their beef chow fun, which seemed like it should have been cooked in a hotter wok because it had none of the carmelizing of soy on the noodles that good beef chow fun should have. Their sweet & sour pork (yes, I know, I know...not authentic Chinese food) was pretty good though and not overly covered with batter like some places.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Le's is excellent Chinese food. I've enjoyed many Chinese meals in San Francisco and this restaurant is comparable. Their pot stickers are wonderful - very light, great flavor and a hint of ginger. We had their chow mein which was very good - fresh and hot with great flavor. I've eaten here many times and always have a great meal.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We celebrated my husband's birthday there and had a lovely evening. The food was delicious and served fairly quickly. We had left-overs, of course, but the left-overs were just as tasty the next day. Good selection of food.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

A family owns Chinese restaurant that has great food for there or to go.Kid friendly, food is served super hot with large portions.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Living in the country, you wouldn't expect to have a variety of choices for eating out. Le's is perfect. Right up the road, and very good food!!