“General Chicken”

Le's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 13 Restaurants in Pioneer
Reviewed 2 December 2016

I do believe according to my taste, they specialize in General Chicken. Very friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Most of the items seem to have the same kind of brown sauce. Have tried it several times now and just not good. Was better before they moved to this new location.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

This place is always consistent. The food is served hot and fresh and the service is good. I have never had a bad meal here and always order more than I can eat so I can take some home for later.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

I guess in the Sierra foothills this would be a decent place for Chinese food...not bad, but definitely not great, but, it's the only Chinese food in the area. Sometimes I think it's what you order in a restaurant. We had dinner there with a group a few months back and it wasn't bad. Last month we ordered their "combo dinner special" to go and it was....really bad. We haven't gone back since. It's obviously a family owned, mom & pops type business which is great but unfortunately it shows with the lack of customer service and long wait to even order something to go...even when they are not that busy. Love asian food and I may give this place another try if I have a craving, but not too sure about about this place at this point.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Really good Chinese food. Eat in or carry out. Huge menu and no MSG. Family owned and operated.. Banquet room for meetings and parties