“Salty”

Ranked #31 of 74 Restaurants in Pinole
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 April 2017

The curry duck was salty but still good. The young adult waitress was attentive and friendly but when the more mature in age waitress took our dessert order it all changed. She gave us two choices and after she said the 2nd choice, I said 'we'll take that one'. She brought us both. I told her we didn't order the mango and she said, 'that's what you said. I heard you say that you will take both." I repeated that I didn't order the mango dessert and she responded 'you ordered it'. She wouldn't take it back or take it off my bill. I will never go back.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Good food, lots of choice, not noisy (music quiet in background), low cost lunch. We have been a few times on our field trip to the Trader Joe's across the street.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

This restaurant has the best service in town and the best food my husband and i eat here at least once a week and we are never disappointed they also have really good desert. we are so happy to have such a nice Thai restaurant in town.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

This is my San Francisco family's local Thai place. It's a small restaurant and service was very personalized. Portions were generous. Food was authentic Thai. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

I was coming home from a long day and didn't feel like cooking so I had been seeing this place form ears and decided to stop in. The staff recommended a very good dish for my wife (whose given up meat) she loved it and so did . The food is fresh , full of color & authentic Thai flavors. We will be back!! Also there were quite a few r gulags who come in often picking up food on they wa home too.

Been to Thai Spice? Share your experiences!