“Yummy”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018

love this place - as a matter of fact going tonight for my birthday. Great food and service. Full bar which is always a plus good selection of wines also.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

After an extremely long day, my Hubs and I decided to ditch the cooking and take our Mother-in law out for a nice dinner. Restorante Due Rose never disappoints! The Staff there is always so pleasant and friendly. Joe was our server and he was training another nice young man. We come to this restaurant almost every time we get into town. My Hubs loves his steak and they do such. A good job at cooking it to perfection for him. I love to order from the daily Specials Menu. The Chef always seems to make these amazing soups! This time I had a wild mushroom soup and it was delicious. I rarely order a martini, but it just sounded good after our long day. I am a little fussy about my martini’s (I’m a bartender myself). Joe had the trainee make it and I was a little nervous, but it was PERFECT! I mean, absolutely perfect! So much so, that I had another one. This little place is a hidden Jewel, back in a small strip mall place in Pinole, California. Even if you are just passing through, we highly recommend this place. The Chef is the owner and the attention to detail here is first class, without the high prices. It is very affordable. We will always come back! Thank you to the whole Staff for your excellent service and staying consistent!

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Just stopped for lunch when we decided we wanted some Italian food. It was our first trip to the restaurant an was just going on a tripadvisor review. As it turned out the food and service was excellent. It was mid-week so we had no trouble getting a table for lunch.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This Restaurant never disappoints! It is consistently fabulous! My husband and I had a “date night” there and again, the service was impeccable! The wine selection is good, the prices are very agreeable and the portions are hardy! My husband had a ribeye steak and it more than covered his plate and cooked to perfection! I had some of the best soup I think I have ever tasted! It was a beautiful vegetable soup! So delicious! Then a hand made pizza that was absolutely perfect! The Chef/Owner came out and we had a great conversation about his opening his Restaurant, with great pride! I do believe this is on my “favorites list” of places to dine!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

To find such an exceptionally fine dining restaurant in a shopping center was a fabulous surprise! The food was delicious, very fresh and beautifully prepared. The waitress was friendly and knowledgeable. The service was surprisingly fast. I had the minestrone soup and it was very good. I also had the gnocchi which were delicate and exquisite. My girlfriend had the prawns and they were also good. My only recommendation would be to dim the lighting somewhat if they want to make it a more intimate and romantic atmosphere. Don't miss this culinary gem in Pinole! We will return!

Been to Restaurante Due Rose? Share your experiences!