“Consistently cozy”

East Bay Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Pinole
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I really love East Bay Coffee. I don't get the chance to come here as often that I would like to, but each time I have visited the service has been nothing short of excellent. The servers are sweet and attentive, the space is clean, and the coffee is delicious!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

A hidden gem, the owner cares about her town and gives them a place to have a cup of Joe and plug in laptops etc with LOTS of room! They have music at night too on occasions. I can't compliment them enough for providing this wonderful hangout for the young and all. I really feel if they offered specialized eats for lunch I'd be a regular and hope they branch out in that direction. LOVE this coffee house!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I like coffee but I love really good coffee. Not that chainstore place coffee but you know that cup of coffee you want to sit down and enjoy every sip. If you love your coffee, I highly recommend East Bay Coffee (EBC). It's a lovely local small mom/pop coffee shop with your standard coffee beverages.

I swinging by here anytime I'm in the neighborhood or driving on Hwy80. Their coffee and assorted beverages are delicious, I recommend the london fog, Nitro Coffee or traditional cappuccino. Besides fantastic beverages, they have a nice small selection of assorted pastries which are made in house or from local vendors. I like the macrons and hubby likes the berry scone.

The staff is very nice and knowledgable able the beverages and events that are happening. A few nights during the week they have live music. I've been on Thursday night which seems to draw a under 30 crowd but always entertaining. Also they ukulele night.

You will not be disappointed

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I love EBC! I have been there multiple times and of late have been ordering the iced EBC coffee with an added shot. Delicious!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Amazing coffee, friendly staff! Clean and WONDERFULLY GOOD. There is nothing negative to say; except that I cannot go daily ! Please definitely treat yourself to the best coffee ever!

Been to East Bay Coffee Company? Share your experiences!