“Filet of fish and fries”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #37 of 74 Restaurants in Pinole
Description: Come visit us at 1402 Tara Hills Dr in Pinole. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 24 September 2016

McDonalds is known for their fries but my all time favorite is the filet of fish sandwich. It's a fairly simple sandwich but the taste is one that I can't go without when I go to McDonaldsleep. Square fish patty but the fish and bun is the star. And I can say anything more about the fries that everyone already knows.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

A few weeks ago I would have rated this restaurant as average. I upped their grade in my head when they began serving breakfast anytime. I am frequenting this location more often now.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!