“Lovely birthday treat”
Review of Tandoor

Tandoor
Reserve with OpenTable
Tandoor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 74 Restaurants in Pinole
Reviewed 3 December 2016

Tandoor restaurant was such a magnificent find. I gave a birthday treat to my friend and his family and I was not disappointed. The naan, tandoori chicken, chicken biriyani and aloo gobiwas amazing. The coffee and chai on tap was a nice added touch. Our server was lovely and took a lot of care to see that we were well-fed. Parking is easily available.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Authentic Indian cooking! Enjoyed their lamb masala, so delicious I ate the leftover for dinner.
The Nuns are freshly baked.
Have to be patient, short on help when we came for lunch

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Tandoor is another lunch time favorite in our office. I would highly recommend the Lamb Tikka Masala and the Biryani. If you love Indian food you will enjoy this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Great food selection, Indian flavors :) Not crowded, attentive service, reasonably priced! We spent nearly 90 minutes dining. Check was just $25, including tax & tip. Excellent value!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I tend not be very adventurous when it comes to trying new styles of food. I went to this restaurant with a large gathering as Pakistani food won the vote of where to go. Since I was unfamiliar with the food one of the folks at our table ordered a large number of items for us all to taste and share. The food was really good. There was a single cook preparing our dishes and our waitress would deliver each item as soon as it was ready. I thoroughly enjoyed the food and our waitress did an excellent job.

Been to Tandoor? Share your experiences!